- He/She is responsible for ensuring all purchases in the organisation are done as per the procurement/finance policy.
- Responsible for writing and publishing tenders, processing tender applications, working on agreements and work order etc.
- As per the procurement request ensuring multiple vendors are approached for quotations so that the best product is bought at best rate.
- Responsible for vendor negotiations and ensure all procurements are happening at best value.
- Responsible for creating a database of suppliers/vendors in all the geographies that we work in.
- Proactively supports logistically the programs and implementation teams to achieve deliverables
- Proactively ensure timely raising of POs, payment of advances, submitting of bills and settling of final payments
- Responsible for tracking of all procurements, assets in books and field.
- Responsible for all logistical arrangement of the events organisation hosts
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience in relevant field
- Strong skillsets to plan meticulously and rigorously follow up on day today basis.
- Ability to evaluate quality of solar components, electrical components, health equipments and agri processing solutions etc
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong language skills of English, Hindi and Kannada preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral resulting in competent negotiations
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate within the team and other verticals
- Able to work with vendors, logistics personnel (internal and external) to ensure desired deadlines are met Graduation or post-graduation in related fields