SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in under-served areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy for poverty eradication. More than 500 million people in India live without access to reliable energy. It has been proven time and again that sustainable Energy can be the catalyst for many of the poor and underserved communities to push them out of poverty by giving them tools for better education, access to cleaner fuels, better opportunities of livelihoods, improved health conditions etc. The Operation Manager, Institute Building will help weave collaborative relations that enable SELCO Foundation to effectively fulfill its mission.
- Map out gaps and opportunities in Energy Access across India.
- Manage and support the Program Implementation Team of the sector assigned.
- Coordinate and network with other stakeholders to promote appropriate programs that enhance or complement their programs using energy access.
- Design and manage partnerships.
- Primary and Secondary research, data analysis with respect to the project.
- Overseeing the operations, finance and administrative process of the project.
- Team building for Institutional Partnerships.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in areas of management, team building and partnership development.
- Experience in managing programs in the development sector is desirable
- An understanding of and desire to work proactively to promote sustainable energy access
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to process information and create compelling communication channels
- Willingness to travel