If you have the passion to write, interest to learn in a multi-pronged NGO and believe in renewable energy, your search ends here. The Program Coordinator, Outreach and Communications, will be assisting the Program Manager for the overall messaging and strategy. The role is primarily for writing content about the organization’s projects which will be used for various internal and external purposes.
- Writing for media channels like newspapers, magazines, digital platforms
- Managing and curating content for social media mediums like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Creating scripts and reference material for video production in various sectors
- Drafting content for the newsletter and email-based communications
- Preparing reports and case studies of multi-faceted projects ranging in different verticals – Livelihood, Health, Education, etc.
- Coordinating, scheduling and planning itineraries for partner visits, photographers, videographers etc.
- Networking with the media and events for active engagement of the organization pan-India
- Proficient writing and grammar skills. (Experience preferred)
- Good communication skills to engage with many stakeholders in the media, internal teams, partner organizations and vendors.
- This role requires a lot of multitasking involving planning and execution, hence a person who has patience and programs well
- Eager to learn in a cohesive and independent organization.
- Willing to travel 7-10 days a month (to field projects, therefore, remote villages and towns)