SELCO Foundation engages in field- based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of decentralized renewable energy solutions that alleviate poverty in urban, rural and tribal poor areas. The organisation works across verticals such as energy access, build environment, health, education, skill development, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors. SELCO Foundation as a part of the development of the ecosystem for the renewable energy sector focuses on capacity building and skilling. Skill building is approached from various angles focusing on technical and entrepreneurship skills of renewable energy technicians, entrepreneurial skills for enterprises and micro entrepreneurs.
- Create contextualized content for rural Sustainable Energy entrepreneurship and Sustainable Energy livelihood courses.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, info graphics and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Create Baseline and End line Assessments for assessing the effectiveness of training courses.
- Coordinate with different team members to understand the context.
- To take reviews and feedback from internal/external experts and come up with a module that can be taken to training centers and other institutes working in skill development.
- Graduate with Electrical/Solar technical background preferred
- Knowledge of Curriculum Design and Assessment Frameworks preferred, but not mandatory
- Interested in energy access, livelihood and ecosystem building
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Work adhering to timelines and focus on completing the assigned task with atmost seriousness