SELCO Foundation is a technology business incubator that provides an ecosystem for clean energy and energy efficiency driven enterprises to turn proven solutions into scalable business models. We invest in enterprises that focus on grassroots level complex issues that when solved can create a positive impact on society and transform the world we live in.
- Developing plans for interventions with inputs and suggestions from the field operations team, verticals, geography team, and incubatees.
- Carrying out community engagements, need assessments and stakeholder mapping in coordination with operations team and incubatees.
- Executing the planned interventions in a phased manner taking into account the resources available.
- Scouting for new site areas for interventions in consultation with partners and geography teams.
- Identification, engagement and partnership with stakeholders like financial institutions, NGOs, skill centers and local institutions.
- Regular follow-ups, tracking of budgets and update on the progress of the programs and providing inputs for budgeting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Engineering or Business with a knack for technology and manufacturing-related insights, trends and expertise.
- 5-7 years of industry experience
- Proven track record of managing large projects.
- Founder/ entrepreneur or working for a startup as one of the first few employees is preferred.
- Prior experience at an investment firm, social sector, an incubator is preferred. Remuneration: Depends on experience // Apply now - Send in your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Technology Incubation Lead-Clean Energy