We are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about working on exploring the role of the built environment in inclusive development of our cities.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate should have strong design and technical skills. She/he must be able to work in teams, while being able to collaborate with key stakeholders (communities and other organizations). The projects require an approach which challenges the set paradigms to come up with end to end solutions- employing resourcefulness in project design, development of project details, on-site implementation with the ability to monitor and troubleshoot as required. We seek individuals who are able to analyse a problem from a larger perspective, work very hands-on on the site, while also being able to extract key learnings for the sector as a whole. The candidate will play a key role in contributing to the growth of the Built Environment Vertical in the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in executing projects end to end
- Interest and ability to engage with communities on ground
- Strong design and technical skills
- Willingness to travel extensively in and around Bangalore as well as other parts of the country
- Skills- Autocad Software, BOQs and estimates, Basic structural design