The Operations Manager will coordinate and implement projects across Orissa and Jharkhand. SELCO Foundation engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of decentralized renewable energy solutions that alleviate poverty in urban, rural and tribal poor areas. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, built environment, health, livelihoods, education with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors.
- Plan and track progress of projects on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with senior managers and team members to share progress.
- Manage logistics and vendor coordination.
- Build and maintain key partnerships.
- Travel regularly to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Ensure projects are monitored and evaluated.
- Coordinate with other team members to achieve ecosystem requirements of the projects around health livelihood and wellbeing.
- A degree or equivalent experience in design, development, management, entrepreneurship, social sciences, engineering or related fields
- A keen interest in logistics and vendor management and da-today operations.
- Work experience in community engagement and need assessment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong Knowledge skills in English and Hindi is mandatory.