SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in under-served areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy for poverty eradication.
- He/She is responsible for ensuring all purchases in the organisation are done as per the procurement policy.
- Responsible for writing and publishing tenders, ensuring multiple vendors are approached for quotations so that the best product is bought at best rate.
- Responsible for creating a database of suppliers in all the geographies that we work in.
- Proactively supports logistically the programs and implementation teams to achieve deliverables
- Proactively ensure timely raising of POs, payment of advances, submitting of bills and settling of final payments
- Responsible for all logistical arrangement of the events organisation hosts.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in relevant field.
- Strong skillsets to plan meticulously and rigorously follow up on day today basis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral resulting in competent negotiations.
- Strong coordination and team work skills
- Able to work with vendors, logistics personnel (internal and external) to ensure desired deadlines are met.
- Graduation or post-graduation in related fields