SELCO Foundation is an open-source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for the deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in tribal, rural, and urban poor areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy to poverty eradication. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, health, water purification, livelihoods, education with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Help to maintain MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Knowledge on financial management and reporting.
- Understand Funder requirements and provide appropriate Documents for Admin and Operational teams.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring documentation issues.
- Provide internal support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their documentation needs, including the process of documentations of certain documents pertaining to a project.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- To understand the requirements of internal and external customers and to maintain the documents as per the need of a particular funder and verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or Computer Science or a combination of them.
- 5 to 8 years experience Documentations and cloud-based archiving.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong coding language and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools. Preferred Competencies:
- Prior experience with database management systems.
- Experience in working for archiving using cloud-based applications and commercial archiving platforms.
- Working knowledge of Alfresco will be an added advantage.
- Having a finance background will be an added advantage.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- An interest and passion for issues related to development and poverty alleviation.
- Good Communication (Verbal & Written). Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to email@example.com with ‘Re: “MIS Coordinator” as a subject line.