About SELCO Foundation:
SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in tribal, rural and urban poor areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy to poverty eradication. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, health, water purification, livelihoods, education with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors. www.selcofoundation.org
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about working on exploring the role of energy access in inclusive development of poor and underserved communities. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills. He/she must be able to lead all the operations across the organization and be able to coordinate cross cutting internal teams including program teams, inventory, procurement and finance. The projects require an approach which challenges the set paradigms and come up with end to end solutions- employing resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring and troubleshooting project problems. Always analysing a problem from a larger perspective, we seek individuals who are able to work very hands-on while also being able to extract key operational learnings for the organization. The candidate will play a key role in contributing to the organisation's vision with a focus to bringing operational efficiency in the organisation.
- Manage day to day progress of all teams against organization goals Track progress on budgetary and implementation aspects of programs
- Constantly review progress against deliverables of implementation and analysis and diagnosis on over or under achievement
- Track team budgets and analysis against implementation - where under spending and over spending has happened - provide snapshot data and analysis
- Actively Liaison between cross disciplinary teams to ensure smooth collaboration in meeting organisational deliverables on time
- Work with the Director to anchor the monthly, quarterly and annual planning and review process.
- Bachelors or Masters in Planning/ Development/ management/ finance related subject areas.
- 7 or more years of work experience in development sector preferable
- Highly motivated, responsible, self-directed, resourceful and flexible; Ability to multi- task
- Willingness to work with other team members; strong engagement, leadership, operational and coordination skills
- Interest in Energy Access sector to engage across a range of issues and stakeholders
- Good Communication skills and ability to bring information together in easily readable forms for wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel to rural locations for 5 to 10 days on a monthly basis.
Salary will be commensurate with experience/qualification/calibre and in line with the organizational structure
Process: Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.