ABOUT SELCO INCUBATION
To support and inspire local entrepreneurs in developing sustainable energy enterprises that deliver need-based solutions to underserved communities.
The SELCO Incubation center utilizes SELCO’s shared resources, management expertise, intellectual capital, and bottom-up learning over the past 22 years to enhance the capacity and vision of potential incubatees.
- Access to working capital
- Access to innovation funding
- Access to end-user credit
- Geographic and supply chain constraints
- Availability of trained workforce
- Understanding needs of the poor
- Lack of defined poor centric products
- Poorly formulated policies
- Social mission retention and scale-up
INCUBATION BY ENTERPRISE SIZE & STAGE
We incubate enterprises across the country, with special focus on Odisha and the North Eastern states (refer to the map below for priority of state selection). We also engage with enterprises of varying sizes and at different stages of growth (refer to the categorization chart below).